Welcome to Anvet Beenleigh Pet Hospital's Website
Anvet Beenleigh Pet Hospital has been operating for more than 25 years and during this time has grown from a one-vet clinic to an award-winning staff of 6 vets and 12 nurses. We’re a busy Pet Hospital, working diligently to provide comprehensive, compassionate and quality care and a valuable service to our local community.
How do we ensure happy clients?
- Accredited as a 'Hospital of Excellence': We are one of only two
clinics in Queensland and 30 Australia-wide accredited as a ‘Hospital of
Excellence’ by the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association. We
achieve this professional accreditation by adhering to the stringent
best practice standards set by the ASAVA in the areas of diagnostics,
medicine, surgery, laboratory and nursing care. This is an assurance
that your beloved pet is being treated in a hospital that provides
excellent services, facilities and care to every patient, every day.
- Large and dedicated award-winning staff team: Our six vets, 12
nurses, groomer and animal trainer all work in the vet industry because
we are passionate about caring for animals. We’re here to help care for
- Extended opening hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm, weekends 8am to 4pm, and public holidays. We hope these flexible hours enable you to visit the clinic at a time convenient to you.
- Central location: Our hospital is just a short stroll from the Beenleigh city centre and a few minutes drive from the Pacific Motorway. It’s also easily accessed from western suburbs such as Holmeview and Eden’s Landing, and from the southern suburbs of Tamborine, Mt Warren Park and Windaroo. Our large car park makes our clinic easy to visit at any time.
- House calls: During the week, vets are available for house calls to clients living locally and can transport pets to and from the clinic. This is a helpful service to access if you’re unable to bring your pet into the clinic for any reason.
- State-of-the-art hospital facility and diagnostic equipment: Our extensive suite of diagnostic equipment includes endoscopy, blood pressure, ECG, pulse oximetry and ultrasonography machines plus a brand new digital x-ray unit. This means, for many cases, we can comprehensively diagnose cases in-house at the early stage in response to your pet’s health needs. Our ongoing focus on innovation and diversification has led to the opening of both a Canine Reproduction Unit and a cutting edge Stem Cell Therapy facility.
- In-house laboratory: We provide a comprehensive range of in-house blood tests, which allows us to immediately obtain results and diagnose your animal’s condition. Without relying on external laboratories, this saves you time and money and ensures your pet is treated immediately.
- Range of surgery: As well as routine surgical procedures our vets are experienced in performing a wide range of complex surgeries, including orthopaedic, soft-tissue and dental surgery. These services allow us to treat your pet in-house, therefore reducing its time in pain and sending it on a speedier road to recovery.
- Grooming, hydro bath and puppy pre-school: We provide the services and equipment to help your pets be happier, cleaner and more obedient. An experienced groomer and animal trainer will take special care of your animals. If your animal is terrified of being groomed, in the safety of the veterinary environment, your animal can be sedated to reduce the stress of the grooming experience for them. This is a particularly worthwhile service for those lazy, long-haired cats with matted fur.